[SLVRCLIST] revised repeaterlist

coroner at twcny.rr.com coroner at twcny.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 19:35:05 UTC 2019

Hello   Dave..
Brian Langdon    WB2RYB   here in  Malone , NY
If poss when you get a shared list could we get a copy as well ...
I have the   2 meter repeater on 147.225 / 825  in Reynolston   and West Hill in Franklin County NY
as well as the    6 meter repeater   52 / 53.150 with pl  123   in Reynolston ..
Thank You  ...
Brian