[SLVRCLIST] Information for SLVRC >> VA3TLO RPT 443.500 is back on the air...

Douglas Pearson pearsod at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 8 23:38:35 GMT 2015

We have a Yaesu DR-1X in Cornwall, VE3SVC 147.180 + (110.9 Hz.)
I think Yaesu has realized they are not capable of 50 W continuous;
ours came from the factory “dialled back” to 40 W on high power, not 50.
We’re not high duty cycle here in Cornwall. So far so good. Very sensitive.
Ours is set to Auto Rx; FM or Digital in, FM out. No Fusion users here yet.

Where is VA3TLO located?

73 de VE3HTR
Doug