[SLVRCLIST] Eastern Ontario Packet on 145.010

Peter Gamble gamble at willowfalls.ca
Tue Feb 26 12:17:40 GMT 2013

Hi Mike

Thanks for the information.

Since I sent my email last night, I have been able to hear VE3STP and
have successfully connected to it. It seems that 145.010 is not very
busy. From late afternoon yesterday, up to this morning, only 3 stations
were heard.

I will be leaving the station in Barrhaven on 145.010 for now, so if
anyone wants to use it as a digi, it's callsign is VA3OFS. If having
this as a site in the 145.010 network is useful, I think we could make
it permanent. It has generator and battery backup, so it is a good site,
if the location is useful.

Regards
Peter