[SLVRCLIST] Eastern Ontario Packet on 145.010

Mike Ligeza mligeza at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 26 12:11:25 GMT 2013

Hi Peter

I am running on 145.010 here in Smiths Falls, but at low power.  We also
had a digi at our voice repeater site in Smiths Falls but it was
disassembled when we re-arranged antennas.  We hope to re-establish this
shortly.

I was at one point able to establish links thru our digi with Renfrew on
145.010 via Gil VE3BHA, but unfortunately he passed away.  His system
was terminated when he went SK.

I THINK Gil had a link with VE3STP on 145.010 which provided a link to
VE3UCR at Foymount.  However since Gill passed away I don't know what
has happened at VE3STP.

--

Mike Ligeza - VE3UIL
Smiths Falls, ON