[SLVRCLIST] VE3RNU Tweed Repeater Status?

VE3CLQ Bill ve3clq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 23:01:58 GMT 2013

On another subject.......

The VE3FRG (146.805 with a 203.5t) repeater in Kingston will be moved
tomorrow morning to a 250' tower, north of the city.  This move has been
made necessary by malicious damage done to the repeater at the current
location, on two recent occasions, by a commercial technician who has a
hard on for hams !!

73,
Bill VE3CLQ