[SLVRCLIST] Announcement - Spring 2009 SLVRC Meeting

Tim Pekkonen tim.ve3uo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:23:31 UTC 2009

1) The Spring 2009 meeting of the St Lawrence Valley Repeater Council will
be held on Saturday April 25, 2009 at the Brockville #2 Firehall, 360
Laurier Blvd in Brockville starting at 1:00 PM. Those of you who attended
our last meeting at that location in November 2006 will recall the excellent
lunch we had prior to the meeting - we are once again fortunate that Olive
Watts VE3OMW and the gang from the Brockville Amateur Radio Club will be
once again serving us lunch starting at 12:30 before the meeting.

2) A Reminder that last fall we asked all clubs and repeater groups to
submit full and complete Technical Information Reports. An Annual Report is
required from all groups in order to maintain their coordinated status, and
to provide the Frequency coordinator with up-to-date information. We are
still awaiting reports from a number of systems, and these systems will have
their coordination status suspended, and subject to being revoked soon.

Please look at http://www.slvrc.org/coordstatusA.htm, and if your system is
listed on this page, have your repeater committee/sponsor submit a full
report, which can be found at http://www.slvrc.org/slvrctif.htm as soon as
possible.

3) As I indicated at the last SLVRC meeting I will be stepping down as
Chairman of the Council at the upcoming meeting on April 25. The new
chairman should have related expertise and have demonstrated an interest in
the work of the SLVRC through participation in and support of its work. If
you're interested in becoming Chairman, and have some questions as to what
is involved, please don't hesitate to contact myself, or any of the current
Executive of the Council.

The duties of all the Executive Officers can be found by referring to the
SLVRC Policies and Procedures: http://www.slvrc.org/slvpolicy.htm

73, Tim VE3UO
(Soon to be ex-)Chairman,
http://www.slvrc.org/