[SLVRCLIST] Fall 2006 Repeater Council Meeting

Tim Pekkonen tim.ve3uo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 20:38:06 EDT 2006

This is a reminder to everyone that  the upcoming repeater council meeting
will be held on Saturday November 4 at 1:00 PM at #2 Fire Station, 360
Laurier Blvd, Brockville Ontario. There is a map of the location of the
FireHall  on the SLVRC website http://www.slvrc.org/brockville_map.htm .

Olive Watts VE3OMW and her  group will be providing a chili lunch and
dessert starting at 12 noon  at the fire hall. My apologies to Olive and her
group as I don't know whether they are a  club or ARES group. But I will
find out and give credit where credit is due at the meeting!

73, Tim VE3UO
Chairman, SLVRC

Tim Pekkonen VE3UO
ve3uo at rac.ca