[SLVRCLIST] VE2CRA 2m changes for this weekend

Richard G Furniss slvrclist@slvrc.org
Wed Feb 5 18:47:00 2003

Jack,

 It's my opinion that the 2CRA clone in VanKleek hill doesn't cover
Buckingham and points North of there very well at all, for the ski
marathon, so I'm going to check on KPG's coverage there. If it's ok I'll
promote it's use as the Sunday afternoon replacement for 2CRA in VanKleek
hill as it fades out.

 We are of course always grateful that we can list VE2KPG on our list of
Canadian Ski Marathon repeaters as a "West end" backup. Thanks on behalf
of all of us who don't use it but might need it at a moments notice.

				Rick, VE3IHI
				(11 years on the Ski Marathon and counting)