[SLVRCLIST] VE2CRA 2m changes for this weekend

John Belrose slvrclist@slvrc.org
Wed Feb 5 17:16:00 2003

>HI everyone,
>
>It's ski marathon weekend again and I have put a second 34/94
>repeater on the air down at Van Kleek Hill. It will be shut off by
>Tuesday, Feb 11.
>
>If we should have repeater problems we may be using other repeaters
>that serve the Lachute to Buckingham region. I believe that we have
>contacted those whose repeaters we have designated as backups for
>the marathon.
>
>Thanks,
>Harrie

George, if you do, I suggest you shut off the local VE2CRA Repeater.
If anyone wants to use a local repeater they can use VE2KPG --- this
repeater sits there hour-after-hour silent.

73, Jack, VE2CV
--
John S. (Jack) Belrose, PhD Cantab, VE2CV
LIFE SENIOR MEMBER of the IEEE