[SLVRCLIST] Greetings

Benoit Lavigne slvrclist@slvrc.org
Tue Nov 12 09:36:01 2002

Hello Everyone,

   It is with some trepidation that I step into the position of Frequency
Coordinator, but hopefully I will be able to keep up with your requests.
I have been going through the various updates submitted to the SLVRC
(thanks to all who sent them in) and will be updating the database accordingly.
For those of you who have not yet submitted an annual update, here are some
reasons why you would want to:
    - ARRL Repeater Directory is based on this information.  This info must
be submitted to the ARRL early in the new year.
    - You'll get a personal email from yours truly nagging you to get the
report in.
    - If you don't read your emails, you run the risk of getting a phone
call from your friendly neighbourhood F/C.
    - If we can't get a report in, you risk loosing your coordinated
status.  This is a last resort, and I really don't want to go there!

I heard that people with large installations find the web page tedious to
fill as a lot of the fields are repetitive.
To alleviate this, I have created a text file which I enclose with this
email.  If you prefer, you can fill out this text file (one copy per site/
frequency band/function) and submit it.
The file will also be put on the web site shortly.

I also heard that you didn't get feedback when submitting via the web page.
I'll endeavor to send a reception confirmation to the person filling the page.

For the record, here are the reports the SLVRC received this year.  If you
are not on this list, better get yours in.
VA2REH
VA2REG
VE3RLP
VE3YYS
VA3PRA
VA3TLO
VE3OJE
VE3TYF
VE3ZPO
VE2CRA
VE3NUU
VE3EI
VE3PGC
VE3RVI
VE3QAR
KA2JXI
VE3TRN
VE3TWO
VE3TJU
VA3EMV
N5IFH
VE3TST
VE3STP
N2MX
NG2C
VE3IWJ
K2SLC
N2TB
VE3MHZ
WA2NAN
VE3IGE
VE3MPC
VA3RBW
VA3TQX
VA3WDP
VE3YYX

Sorry they're not in alphabetical order.

I'm also planning on adding a simple web page listing outstanding
coordination requests.
If you submitted a request earlier, and you didn't see it above, it might
not be a bad idea to resubmit it so it doesn't fall through the cracks.

Looking forward to working with all of you.

73

VA2NNC
Benoit Lavigne,  P. Eng
Frequency Coordinator - SLVRC