[SLVRCLIST] New SLVRC Frequency Co-ordinator

Tim Pekkonen VE3UO slvrclist@slvrc.org
Mon Nov 11 21:47:01 2002

Greetings everyone;

I'm pleased to announce that Benoit Lavigne VA2NNC has stepped into the
Frequency Co-ordinator's Chair effective immediately. He can be reached via
e-mail at va2nnc@rac.ca or freqcoord@slvrc.org . Although I haven't met
Benoit in person (yet!), we have spoken on the phone and sent some e-mails
back and forth. You will see a few changes as a result of his ideas and
suggestions.

At this time I'd also like to thank Manfed Kahle VA3WK for his work on
behalf of the Council.

I'd also like to mention that we are still looking for a Secretary for the
Council. As it says on the website, the duties are light, the pay is
limited, but the notoriety is beyond price. And I think Graham VE3BYT will
tell you I'm not that hard of a guy to work for ! If you're interested, or
know of someone who might be interested, please contact me.

73, Tim VE3UO
Chairman, SLVRC

Tim Pekkonen VE3UO
ve3uo@rac.ca