[SLVRCLIST] Reminder of Spring SLVRC Meeting

Tim Pekkonen slvrclist@slvrc.org
Sun Mar 31 23:40:01 2002

Greetings everyone;

Just a reminder of the Spring Meeting of the SLVRC to be held in a
couple of weeks on Saturday April 13 at 1:30 PM at Little Rikki's
Restaurant in Iroquois ON. The Iroquois Fleamarket is in the morning and
our meeting is in the afternoon.

Graham VE3BYT has recently put a PDF document on the SLVRC website which
outlines the policies and procedures to be followed by repeater clubs
and groups in the SLVRC area. It is a good reference for all of us to
have at our disposal - I suggest you download this document and keep it
handy for quick reference. (The link for it is on the main page.)

73 and see you on the 13th,

Tim VE3UO
Chairman, SLVRC